Wednesday, October 6, 2010

REALDRAW help you reproduce wooden sound box (1)


REALDRAW help you reproduce wooden speaker

Note: This training is appropriate against such PHOTOSHOP and other graphics software on the experience of the user to a certain extent

REALDRAW from mediachance company. Famous multimedia software Multimedia Builder is the company's products.

Look at the startup screen REALDRAW it:



I tell you, this picture is REALDRAW by all is: the real hand, pens, as well as the SONY digital camera and so on.

I remember when I first contacted REALDRAW in the last year, I do not remember a specific time. Bored at the time when the Internet occasionally downloaded software. When I see the following Samples of these when I was feeling real performance capabilities of its deeply moved.







I think you like me to see these Samples after the first, there is a rookie-like feel incredible, there is a strong sense of excitement and the creative impulse, right?




[Next]



Well, we look at her main interface:



You got the impression that it? My feeling is that the interface is very streamlined and very easy to get started.

Let us look at her "real effort" section:



The panel is now streaming the first style defined functions. We can be very flexible at any time add, modify, delete all the results. Here I must mention is the 3D lights to this, I think it is REALDRAW most innovative feature, is well known. We can see the real world the role of light absorbed. We also use objects to simulate the real simulation of light. In the past to simulate the effect of light, usually with a gradient to achieve. This method is very inconvenient, if not profound skills, can not be very real. I think this is very convenient REALDRAWR vector source software may draw it in 3D. Surface Skin also a feature of this, he can on the human skin, clothes and other fabrics simulate real textures.

Here are some other panels I would like to also introduce a small, experienced I want to see at a glance if you have a preliminary understanding on the REALDRAW. Got it all, get the http://www.mediachance.com/ when a down it! ! (About 10M or so)






Recommended links:



"Torchlight" HARDCORE mode Survival Guide



Evaluation Helpdesk And Remote PC



What rod dealer Outlets



A mini portable scanner high speed compact mini



AVI To 3GP



Picked Pager Tools



WMV to MPEG



ASF to MPG



ICP License Issue Processing



The latest trends in "Westward Journey 3" Daohao Trojan



Job: Get high-paying positions in six coup



20, the fifth opening of Dalian Software Fair



Memory Addressing Modes On The 8086/88



Graphics Come From Paint In



ZEBEXZ-1071BT hot promotions



No comments:

Post a Comment